A guide to MC4WP (Mailchimp for WordPress)
MC4WP (Mailchimp for WordPress) is a popular plugin for WordPress that allows users to easily connect their WordPress website with their Mailchimp email marketing account. This plugin can be used for a number of purposes, such as:
- Creating signup forms for users to subscribe to email lists.
- Displaying a signup checkbox on the checkout page of an e-commerce website.
- Automatically adding new WooCommerce customers to a Mailchimp list.
- Synchronizing WordPress users to a Mailchimp audience.
People can get benefit from this plugin by using it to grow their email lists, and to segment and target their email marketing campaigns more effectively. Additionally, the plugin can also be used to increase the reach and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns by integrating with their website and automatically adding new subscribers to their email lists. The plugin also offers an analytics feature that allows users to track the performance of their email campaigns, including open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes. This can help users to improve the effectiveness of their email campaigns over time.
MC4WP (Mailchimp for WordPress) and MC4WP Pro are both plugins for WordPress that allow users to connect their WordPress website with their Mailchimp account, but there are some differences between the two plugins:
- MC4WP is a free plugin, whereas MC4WP Pro is a paid plugin.
- MC4WP Pro includes additional features that are not available in the free version, such as the ability to create multiple forms, the ability to create forms with more advanced fields, the ability to create forms that can be embedded in pages and posts, and the ability to create forms that can be triggered by events, such as scrolling or button clicks.
- MC4WP Pro also includes additional analytics and reporting features, such as the ability to track form submissions, the ability to track form views, and the ability to track form conversions.
- MC4WP Pro also includes additional integrations, such as with Gravity forms, Ninja forms and Contact Form 7.
Overall, MC4WP Pro is intended for users who need more advanced functionality and want to use more advanced features, while MC4WP plugin is intended for users who want to add some additional functionality to the WordPress editor but do not need all of the advanced features of the Pro version.